Re: inline images dont appear afted editing their link of if there is a

From: Alexandros Prekates
Subject: Re: inline images dont appear afted editing their link of if there is a description,
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 09:44:57 +0000

On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 08:35:07 +0000
Alexandros Prekates <aprekates@posteo.net> wrote:

I found some answers be reading org manual more carefully.

First according to org manual images dont have a description part and
have captions.
Also C-c C-x C-v can toggle visibility again if lost when trying to
edit.

So i guess my issues are solved. Except there is a way to automatically
retain image visibility after editing them , That could mean that
images would appean automatically when i compose an image link.