Re: Background color in SVG display

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Background color in SVG display
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 10:01:51 +0300

> From: Pascal Quesseveur <pquessev@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 08:42:53 +0200
>
> The way SVG files are displayed has changed with emacs 28: the
> background is now displayed with a color that looks like coral4. Where
> does this color come form and how to change it?

How do you see that background?  Please show a recipe, starting from
"emacs -Q", that reproduces such a display of an SVG image.  If this
happens only with some SVG images, please attach that image as well.

FWIW, in some naïve attempt to reproduce this ("emacs -Q", then visit
splash.svg from the Emacs tree) failed to show any such background
color; I see the default background color of the frame.