Re: Emacs help from terminal

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Emacs help from terminal
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 09:56:20 -0400

I'm not sure how to detach from an Emacs instance that's currently running.

I think if you're trying to quit from it to come back to it later, you would
probably need to be running Emacs server daemon client, or use a terminal
multiplexer like 'tmux' to detach from it.

Just some ideas.

Sincerely,

Sam