Re: Question Regarding Exporting A Single 'blog.org' File With Subheadin

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Question Regarding Exporting A Single 'blog.org' File With Subheadings To Multiple Separate Markdown Files
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 13:12:53 -0400

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 1:00 PM Samuel Banya <sbanya@fastmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome thanks for this reference.

You're welcome! :)

> I wonder, would it make sense to name them in such a way that they could be
> ordered, or is Hugo smart enough to just pick up the latest posts based on
> export date?

I believe Hugo orders the posts by date by default (newest posts first).
But of course, Hugo gives you a lot of control and you can tweak how
to can order your posts in your Hugo templates. See
https://gohugo.io/templates/lists/#order-content.

The Hugo templating discussion would fall out of the scope of this
list. I would suggest taking Hugo templating questions to
https://discourse.gohugo.io/. I learned a lot from that forum.
As for ox-hugo questions, feel free to open a discussion on
https://github.com/kaushalmodi/ox-hugo/discussions.

Good luck!