Re: [External] : Re: Spaces rather than tabs by a major mode hook

From: goncholden
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Spaces rather than tabs by a major mode hook
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 06:40:12 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Sunday, June 12th, 2022 at 6:06 PM, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

> > Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 03:16:29 +0000
> > From: goncholden goncholden@protonmail.com
> > Cc: Eli Zaretskii eliz@gnu.org, "help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org"
> > help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
> >
> > You are all wrong on this. And I am right.
>

> You will never learn much with this attitude. But good luck anyway
> (you will need it!).

Why don't you learn from others for a change.  Rather than keeping up with the
usual pompous bullshit to save face on things that I have more experience
working with on a daily basis !  May I remind you that I am not some intern you
can frighten with your threats.

It is the Gnu Community who will ultimately suffer if you are incapable of
showing how one can get past a stumbling block whilst one is trying to use it !