Re: Elisp: can't read buffer content with with-current-buffer

From: Alessandro Bertulli
Subject: Re: Elisp: can't read buffer content with with-current-buffer
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 00:48:17 +0200

Thanks Tassilo, it now works!

However, now I have a next problem. I have this function for debug:

(defun run-java-main-method (mainClass)

  (interactive
   (completing-read "Run main method: " (get-main-method-list)))
   (message "Read %s" mainClass)
  )

So that it simply echoes the entered text. Minibuffer completion works
fine (I use Vertico), but when pressing RET I got this error (I report
the debugger output, got by setting debug-on-error to t):

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp
"/home/alessandro/akka/src/main/java/com/example/Ak...")
  call-interactively(run-java-main-method nil nil)
  command-execute(run-java-main-method)

I don't get it. Where is it expecting a list?