Re: outermost-only-face-count in rainbow-delimiters

From: Yuri Khan
Subject: Re: outermost-only-face-count in rainbow-delimiters
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 23:06:32 +0700

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 at 14:04, fatiparty--- via Users list for the GNU
Emacs text editor <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> wrote:

> I do not see a valuable use for it except as an interesting complication.

You do not have to understand every option in every package you use.
Just keep it at default.

If I understand the docstring correctly, you could set the option to 1
and then the first face would only ever be used for top-level forms,
never for some deeply nested forms. Sounds like a handy feature if you
are into that kind of thing.

(Disclaimer: I do not use rainbow-delimiters.)