Re: Swap windows in a frame

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Swap windows in a frame
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 23:29:20 -0500

Not sure if it helps, but take a look at my config, as you're going to probably
have to make some custom Elisp function to do some good swapping.

Download my config and open it up in Org Mode, and find the section on window
management, as I have a few swapping functions you might want to steal:

https://git.musimatic.xyz/dotfiles/tree/emacs/.emacs.d

More specifically, here's my config:
https://git.musimatic.xyz/dotfiles/tree/emacs/.emacs.d/configuration.org

Sincerely,