Re: Help adding a package to NonGNU Elpa

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Help adding a package to NonGNU Elpa
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 18:19:52 -0400

> Following the 'Adding a package' section, I've made my addition to the
> elpa-packages file and attempted to run: make fetch/MyPackageNameHere .
> This command fails telling me the package hasn't been pushed to the origin
> yet.  That's certainly true as I haven't pushed anything to the origin (I'm
> not actually sure if I'm able to do that).

IIUC you're just seeing some error messages, but the command does do
what you asked (i.e. the error messages are "noise" that you can
ignore).

If not, then please tell us what in the result is actually different
from what you expected (at which point, the potential error messages
that came along the way may prove useful, of course).

        Stefan