Re: Email Help

From: Jason Sanroma
Subject: Re: Email Help
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 23:12:42 -0400

Yes, I would like to use the Gnus. It's not so much learning it, it is the
actual installation I am having issues with. I am 14 years old and new to
doing this stuff so It's not too easy to wrap my mind around it.

I cannot find anything on installing it other than the Emacs tutorial but
the commands I execute do not work, I tried YouTube/video tutorials but
cannot find any video tutorials.