Re: Email Help

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Email Help
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 23:08:52 -0300

I tried to use Gnus many years ago but found it too hard to learn, and
I realized that I could just copy and paste text back and forward
between a Gmail tab in the browser and Emacs... and that's what I've
been using since then. Is that more of less what you are trying to do?
You said "I don't think I would need a client", maybe I'm
misinterpreting it...