Re: [External] : Re: Trapping prefixes with universal argument component

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Trapping prefixes with universal argument component
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 01:19:47 +0200

Drew Adams wrote:

> Moral: Ask Emacs ...
> CQFD

Can I ask Emacs what that means as well?

Well, Emacs-w3m, if that counts, tells me it is the French
counterpart of the Swedish VSB, "vilket skulle bevisas" (or
the Swedish VSB is the counterpart of the French CQFD, "ce
qu'il fallait démontrer", if you'd like).

In English it is in Latin, QED for "quod erat demonstrandum".
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q.E.D.>

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal