weird zsh script highlight

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: weird zsh script highlight
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 00:22:08 +0200

This script is so short and simple one would think one would
be able to get it right, at least.

But no, when I put the cursor/point at positions .r.e.p.e.a.t
(full stop = position) that whole word, i.e. "repeat", is
highlighted, the face is `show-paren-mismatch' - but there is
nothing wrong with the script what I can see, yes, a2 is
defined in that file of shell functions which is sourced - and
everything works. And besides there _are_ no parenthesis? :O

The mode is "Shell-script mode defined in ‘sh-script.el’" so
that's not zsh perhaps specifically, OTOH when I dod
`revert-buffer', because of the hash bang line, it setups to
and says "Indentation setup for shell type zsh" so there is
some zsh somewhere - that where it get fontified (perhaps it
is so close to other shell scripts that's the same anyway).

repeat, a zsh shell reserved word, isn't in bash ... but it
is in ksh, does it have another syntax there that confuses it
now, perhaps?

#! /bin/zsh
#
# this file: