terminal command with output in current buffer

From: lisa-asket
Subject: terminal command with output in current buffer
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 20:23:16 +0200 (CEST)

From: Yuri Khan <yuri.v.khan@gmail.com>
To: Felix Dietrich <felix.dietrich@sperrhaken.name>
Date: 20/07/2021 20:15:53 Europe/Paris
Cc: help-gnu-emacs <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>

On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 at 20:07, Felix Dietrich
<felix.dietrich@sperrhaken.name> wrote:

> This is whatʼs bothering you the most? ;) I have reread the part of the
> elisp manual about reading text from the minibuffer, and it suggests one
> “do all minibuffer input as part of reading the arguments for a command,
> in the ‘interactive’ specification.”

What’s bothering *me* in this thread is that we still don’t know the
*actual problem* lisa-asket is trying to solve (as opposed to
fragments of an envisioned solution).

The problem has been solved, but then others continued discussing some

intricacies and observations, which is fine with me.