Gnus + imap : "*nntpd** no process"

From: Edouard Debry
Subject: Gnus + imap : "*nntpd** no process"
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 14:02:22 +0200

Hello,

I often run into this error :

nnimap-command: Buffer  *nnimap imap.gmail.com imaps  *nntpd** has no
process

It also happens when I run gnus + imap with a local davmail server :

nnimap-command: Buffer  *nnimap localhost 1143 *nntpd** has no
process

This error usually occurs after having left the summary INBOX opened
for a while and when I try to send a mail or close the summary.

When it occurs, I can no more close the summary, I have to do "C-c k".

But the group buffer is still working and I can still reenter in each
group.

Is there a way to get rid of this error ?

Regards