Re: Jumping from one position to other position

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Jumping from one position to other position
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 23:26:24 +0300

* Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> [2020-12-07 22:42]:
> Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:
>
> > * arthur miller <arthur.miller@live.com> [2020-12-06 01:22]:
> >> Would this be useful: to you guys?
> >>
> >> https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/VisibleBookmarks
> >>
> >> https://github.com/joodland/bm
> >
> > That is great solution! That is exactly how it should be that user can
> > also visually see a point and quickly go back and forth.
> Cool, glad it suits you.
>
> Consider checking Drew's Bookmark+ too. It does lot's of things, some of
> which you might find useful! :-).

I have it and just not currently using it.

The bm package I can maybe now use with Hyper key on Caps_Lock and I
get Caps Lock with shift Caps Lock.

For example I could then bind H-q to go back H-a to go forward or
maybe better H-a and H-s as it is maybe easier accessible.

clear      lock
clear   control
clear      mod1
clear      mod2
clear      mod3
clear      mod4
clear      mod5
keycode      66 = Hyper_L Caps_Lock
keycode     108 = Alt_R
add     control = Control_L Control_R
add        mod1 = Alt_L Alt_R Meta_L
add        mod2 = Num_Lock
add        mod3 = Hyper_L
add        mod4 = Super_L Super_R
add        mod5 = Mode_switch ISO_Level3_Shift