Re: Telling Tramp NOT to use authinfo.gpg

From: Gleb Nemshilov
Subject: Re: Telling Tramp NOT to use authinfo.gpg
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 00:53:12 +0700

Hi Michael!

Thank you, it works perfectly!

However it changes the prompt message and I understand why it happens. The
original function has a lot of code, and I couldn't find which part is
responsible for the prompt message. Is it possible to get similar behaviour and
see the name of the user/host for which I enter the password?

--
Best regards,
Gleb