Re: Auto Fill Comments

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Auto Fill Comments
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 23:55:25 +0100

To help with the discussion, read this message from Richard.  Properly working
examples are very important.

Re: The poor state of documentation of pcase like things.
From:   Richard Stallman
Subject:        Re: The poor state of documentation of pcase like things.
Date:   Mon, 21 Dec 2015 00:04:21 -0500

> It matches anything (like a variable) but does not actually bind a variable.

Alas, that's the half of the answer that I already knew.
What I don't know is, how do you _write_ the use of _?
That seemed self-contradictory in the text that was posted.

Can someone show me some properly working examples of _ in pcase
and say what they do?

--
Dr Richard Stallman