Re: Emacs Lisp Reference Manual

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Emacs Lisp Reference Manual
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 17:17:13 +0100

Yes, just about the html code when one is using a browser.  In info it is easy
to do the search.  I informed the Gavin and Patrice, to see what can be done on
how texinfo processes the menu for html.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy