RE: RE: Auto Fill Comments

From: arthur miller
Subject: RE: RE: Auto Fill Comments
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 01:57:37 +0000

Yes, Emacs terminology is old. I dislike killing stuff, reminds me of war, I
never heard  word yank before I start using and font locking sounds like I am
in a prison. But if you can go past few names, Emacs is quite useful piece of
software. Probably the most advanced terminal emulator I have ever used, and it
even has a text editor built in.

And nowadays it can swap more than 8 meg of ram too!