Re: Garbled up html output

From: Partha Pratim Ghosh
Subject: Re: Garbled up html output
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 23:07:22 +0200

Dear Pankaj,

Please accept my thanks for replying to the query.

I tried to run your script from .emacs file.

After this I tried _M-x wttrin_ and it returned the error: wrong
argument type listp: "en-US,en;q=0.8,zh-CN;q=0.6,zh;q=0.4"

Please can you suugest further changes and/help...

With my regards and all the very best wishes,

partha