Re: Lunar Phases in Calendar

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: Lunar Phases in Calendar
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 09:36:23 -0500

Then of course, you've got lunar mansions used in India for timing.  But
emacs can't even get the 8 phases right so all of this may be better
done using external software and pasting its results into an emacs
buffer.  For those with any interest, a phase  has a 45 degree angle not
a 90 degree angle.

--
United States has 633 Billionaires with only 10 doing any annual
significant giving.