Re: global-set-key with function taking arguments

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: global-set-key with function taking arguments
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 15:08:33 +0100

My only complaint was that you would not get a description when
using in a key binding.  But now I know that one can put a
description.

I usually use them when I write by own improved versions of Built-In
Functions.  Then use a keybinding with the original call using 'lambda'.

Using key bindings makes it easy to see how my new function behaves
when compared with the Built-In version.