Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: Viewing Info Files - Introduce Top Menu also before

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: Viewing Info Files - Introduce Top Menu also before end of buffer
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 20:05:55 +0200

So the lisp code can detect according to the system or there will be two
versions
of the code, or whatever you have done.  I recommend putting a list of the
keybindings
so one can easily figure it they interfere with those already set by the user.

Christopher Dimech
Chief Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy