Re: Viewing Links for a info file

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Viewing Links for a info file
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:17:57 +0200

   I see, the problem was the @ifclear when I wantnd to include the file.
   Must be @ifset.

   In my intro file I have addes a menu apter @chapter and before the
   first @section
   Put everything in a @macro
   @macro Gela-Menu
   @menu
   * Modifier-Keys::     Modifier Keys on Lisp Machine Keyboards.
   * Key-Mnemonics::     Mnemonics that identify specific keys.
   * Composing-KeySeq::  Composing Key Sequences.
   * Complete-Kbd::      Complete Key Bindings.
   * Docu-KeySeq::       Documentationm of Key Sequences.
   * Emacs-Tutorials-Eww::  Emacs Tutorials and View Web Pages with Eww.
   * Docu-Function::     Documentation of Functions.
   * Intactv-Function::  Interactive Functions.
   * UPrefix-Argument::  The Universal Prefix Argument.
   * Fnc-ArgSet-PrPfx::  Setting Function Arguments by Prompt or Prefix.
   @end menu
   @end macro
   @Gela-Menu

   But makeinfo complains if I try to call @Gela-Menu after each section.
   How can one go about having the menu also show after each section. It
   would be much easier to read as when you finish reading, one won't have
   scroll up to the top of the buffer to select Introduction, which is the
   Chapter Title