Re: Multiple IMAP accounts with Gnus/Message ?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Multiple IMAP accounts with Gnus/Message ?
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 16:14:48 -0700

David Masterson <dsmasterson92630@outlook.com> writes:

> I think I see how to setup reading multiple IMAP accounts with Gnus
> using gnus-secondary-select-methods, but how can I also set it up so
> that email that I send in reply to an email comes from my account on the
> IMAP server that I read the email from?

I think you probably want "posting-styles". The relevant bits of my
config:

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      '(("NPR"
         (address "eric@paper-republic.org")
         (gcc "nnimap+NPR:Sent"))
        ("CHB"
         (address "eric@coalhillbooks.com")
         (gcc "nnimap+CHB:Sent"))
        ("NEA"
         (address "eric@ericabrahamsen.net")
         (gcc "nnimap+NEA:Sent"))))

Then of course you'll want to set the appropriate SMTP server, see here:

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/MultipleSMTPAccounts

HTH,
Eric