How to modify scheme mode to allow JavaScript regular expressions?

From: Jakub Jankiewicz
Subject: How to modify scheme mode to allow JavaScript regular expressions?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:30:35 +0200

I have Scheme based lisp Interpreter written in JavaScript and I would like
to add regular expressions since they are first class objects in lisp, they
are almost the same as in JavaScript but you can't use literals spaces, you
need to use \s. I have some Lips and Elisp knowledge but I have no idea how
to start.

It would also be nice if regex is in different color as well. How can I do
that? Any help is appreciated.

--
Jakub Jankiewicz, Web Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me