Re: How can i enable webmode?

From: Alexis Roda
Subject: Re: How can i enable webmode?
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 17:43:25 +0200

No, the package manager doesn't mess with your configuration.

A package is just a bunch of files sitting on you disk "passively". In
order for a package to become "active" you must "enable" it from your
configuration. This can be done in many ways depending on the use case:

- adding a major mode to auto-mode-alist
- calling a function from a hook
- requiring the package
- by using a function that has an autoload
- ...

HTH

Missatge de aprekates <aprekates@posteo.net> del dia dg., 10 de maig 2020 a
les 16:40: