flymake warning

From: Dieter Faulbaum
Subject: flymake warning
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 18:36:23 +0200

Can anyone tell me what I can do against this warning:

Warning [flymake <python-file>]: Disabling backend flymake-proc-legacy-flymake
because (error Can’t find a suitable init function)

I set this in mey startup-file but it doesn't help (it seems that it helps if I
set it after loading flymake):
(remove-hook 'flymake-diagnostic-functions 'flymake-proc-legacy-flymake)

Under Debian (bullseye) there is no program 'pyflakes' (anymore), only
'pyflakes3'.
I don't know if this is the reason for the warning.

Thanks for any help