Formatting labels used for URL buttons in Gnus articles

From: Narendra Joshi
Subject: Formatting labels used for URL buttons in Gnus articles
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 00:31:13 +0200

Hi,

A lot of email that I get has very long URLs in the text version. I use `gnus-treat-buttonize' to convert those to clickable buttons. The labels are usually very long and I would like to use something like `gnus-shorten-url' to have a smaller string displayed as the label of the button. Any pointers to how I can achieve this would be great.
Thanks,
--
Narendra Joshi