Re: Ert batch-mode error

From: Noam Postavsky
Subject: Re: Ert batch-mode error
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 18:55:26 -0400

On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 at 05:05, Andreas Röhler
<andreas.roehler@easy-emacs.de> wrote:

>    (syntactic-close-test-with-python-buffer

> So the error occurs only in batch-mode.

This macro tries calls font-lock-fontity-region, perhaps the problem
is that font-lock mode doesn't activate in batch mode (although it's
not clear to me why your should depend on font-lock). I wrote
yas--with-font-locked-temp-buffer for some yasnippet tests to deal
with similar problems.

https://github.com/joaotavora/yasnippet/blob/0.14.0/yasnippet-tests.el#L856-L874