Re: Temporary notes in Emacs buffers?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Temporary notes in Emacs buffers?
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 04:45:04 +0100

> Do you really often move files for which you have associated notes?

I don't know yet.  But the bookmarks should at least survive making
backups, and remain visible when viewing them at that other place, or
after moving the containing folder for archiving or so.  I would say:
often enough that it matters, yes.

> Or yes, not use bookmarks for your annotations.

Well, they mostly fit, if they would not force me to use absolute file
names.  You are sure that there is no predefined way to use relative
names?

Michael.