Re: Best Emacs Mail client.

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: Best Emacs Mail client.
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 07:01:38 -0500

App-Passwords and two-step authentication are not necessary to use
gmail.  Earlier with another account I had I set up two-step
authentication and my account got hacked.  So I deleted that account and
created another.  I have gmail working without app-passwords in mutt.
So for me, this makes two-step authentication and app-passwords all
questionable security features and definitely worthless.