[OFFTOPIC] Re: Use variable in setcustom

From: VanL
Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Re: Use variable in setcustom
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 12:19:37 +1100

Yuri Khan <yuri.v.khan@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 at 09:31, Ergus <spacibba@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi I want to have a simple colour palette that must be compatible with
>> tui and gui.
>
> The practical solution to that is to use a (stack of) terminal
> emulator(s) that supports 24-bit colors.
>
>> The problem is that the color names are not the same so for example the
>> brightblack are not available in gui only in tui.

I don't know if this is possible.  Can a monochrome theme
work on gui/tui and be included in the standard source
distribution?  To my eyes the color choices in the default
options feel uncomfortable.  What I've learned to do is to
say change blue1 to blue3, for example.  Which is doable in
gui.

--
© 2019 VanL
gpg using EEF2 37E9 3840 0D5D 9183  251E 9830 384E 9683 B835