Org-mode export to .tex ?

From: Xavier MAILLARD
Subject: Org-mode export to .tex ?
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 05:55:10 +0200

Hello,

for my day to day notes taking system, I am using a thing named "pocketmod"; it is more or less an A4 sheet of paper folded in 8 little pages. I find this system quite inexpensive and quick when it comes to just take a quick note/schedule/whatever.

On the other side, a pocketmod is not meant to last months and I need, from time to time to "save" some of my notes or todos into something more accurate. As a GNU emacs user, orgmode is almost an evidence.

My question is this: is there a way to take an orgmode agenda and format/export it in .tex files suitable to build a pocketmod version ? I remember someone posted an org2hpda Makefile but, either I am doing something wrong, running it just outputs empty .tex files (there are no entries from my org mode files).

Thanks for your help.
Xavier