Re: Wildcard matching in debbugs-gnu-search - how?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Wildcard matching in debbugs-gnu-search - how?
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2019 19:20:22 +0200

> >>      If there is no operator between the wildcards, "AND" is used by
> >>      default.
> >
> > And that even more.  Didn't we want to remove this?
>
> Well, I haven't tested heavily. If you want, run your tests, and adapt
> the text according to the results.

What do you want to test - isn't it enough that some test cases don't
work?  If it should work, that should be fixed.  If it doesn't have to
work, what do we need to test?  If you don't know if it should work, I
don't know how to find out.

I would prefer if you could care about it.  I have gotten removed two
wisdom teeth (sorry if the verb is wrong), have a lot of other stuff to
care about at the moment, and do know completely nothing about debbugs.
I guess you can do it more efficiently and better.  It doesn't hurry.

Thanks,

Michael.