Why there is no key in the *Help* buffer to bring up the relevant info p

From: ndame
Subject: Why there is no key in the *Help* buffer to bring up the relevant info page?
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 17:37:45 +0200 (CEST)

Often when I get help for a builtin function, I want to know more
about it, so I want to see the info page, but there is no key for
that. I can go to the symbol at the top and press C-h S or I can
add a local binding for this, but why isn't there a binding for
this already?

The buffer is read only and the binding of i is unused, so
wouldn't it make sense to add it as a quick way to open the
relevant info page?