Re: How to let tramp be aware the virtualenv?

From: Zhongwei Yao
Subject: Re: How to let tramp be aware the virtualenv?
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 10:02:57 +0800

Hi, Bruno,
Thanks, but it still doesn't work. (I use ssh to connect to the remote
Ubuntu server. And the /bin/sh is dash, so "source" does work. I replace it
with ".").

For example, when I run "echo $BASH_VERSION" in compilation command by
tramp, it is empty.

By using " RemoteCommand sh -c '. my/python/virtualenv/bin/activate; bash
-l'", I think all command will run in bash, right? Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Zhongwei