Re: Newbie with Gnus and posteo email setup

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: Re: Newbie with Gnus and posteo email setup
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 23:26:59 +0200

oury.dustin@posteo.net writes:

> Greetings, help-emacs! Currently, I´m writing this from a webmail
> interface for posteo.de which is not ideal. I wanted to see if it was

Not ideal, but they do say their javascript is free software! :)

> Could anyone help me with configuring my ~/.gnus to get it up and
> running? I would use icedove if possible, but GuixSD doesn´t seem to
> have it available in their repository yet.  Any help is much
> appreciated. Thanks!

If it has to be Gnus I cannot help, I could never wrap my head around
it. If it would be interesting for you with a setup using Maildir (local
duplication of your mails), offlineimap to get them mails, (m)smtp to
send and last but not least -- notmuch indexing (with a super cool emacs
client of course), I can try to give some guidance.

Best regards
--
Tomas