emulators Emacs history

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: emulators Emacs history
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 02:14:31 +0200

Short version:

What is the earliest Emacs which one can do
today on a Unix system, with or
without emulators?

Long version:

I wish I knew Unix history better, I only know
rudimentary formal stuff and it is really
difficult to understand... try understanding
your own history by getting a list of data.
I was born in X. I went to school in Y. I did
<some activity> in Z. Impossible!

Once I heard there are emulators that can
do/replicate software development in the
60-70s, and one should really do that!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573