Re: what I should do, and the "Emacs News Ezine"

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: what I should do, and the "Emacs News Ezine"
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 06:18:23 +0200

Hi,

I second that. EW has always been my main GNU emacs inspiration's
source. In the past, I used to contribute there directly from an emacs
buffer.

I find the user dispersion in proprietary systems a huge
mistake and a great loss of time for every user.

--
Xavier Maillard
e/j:xavier@maillard.im                w:www.maillard.im

GPG:                           9983 DCA1 1FAC 8DA7 653A
                               F9AA BA49 09B7 8F04 DE1B