About early-init right use.

From: Ergus
Subject: About early-init right use.
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 01:54:36 +0200

Hi guys,

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I am trying to update my setup to use
the newer early-init file. I made similar questions some days ago, but
it is still not clear to me (and I don't find a explicit documentation
about this yet).

What's the main advantage for the new early-init file and what are the
variables or portion of the configuration that should (or you recommend)
to moved there?

Because actually the only examples I find around are only single lines
with:

(setq-default package-enable-at-startup nil)

But I suppose that there should be many other recommended settings that
must go there and that could improve the startup.

I have read that one functionality for this file is to disable toolbars
and other things before they are loaded, but I have tried that and some
of them didn't work for me.

Thanks in advance,
Ergus