Re: Google Gmail mailing list bounces

From: Ralph Seichter
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 19:02:15 +0100

* Emanuel Berg:

> But is DMARC really something I can get going exclusively on my
> computer and/or with my client?

No. Who told you that? See https://dmarc.org/overview/ . Setting up
DMARC requires administrative access to DNS data for the originating
domain, and to the originating MTA. It is not rocket science, but it
takes some careful work, and like I said, if you don't send email
commercially, you probably don't need DMARC at all.

In any case, this thread has evolved to something completely unrelated
to Emacs, so I'd like to stop discussing it here.

-Ralph