Re: Gmane Autoauthorizer

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Gmane Autoauthorizer
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2018 09:38:30 +0100

Nuno Silva wrote:

>> Indeed I have. I had to change my e-mail
>> because Zoho blocked my outgoing mail.
>> Probably because I sent too much they
>> thought I was a spammer :)
>
> Did they block *only* outgoing? In that case,
> you could still use the old address
> with gmane.

With the old mail, they blocked sending.
So I can't send to anyone.

With the new mail, because of Gmane, I can't
verify on it so I can't send to it. Do you
think they will fix this problem soon?

Yes, I'm aware of the mailing lists, I'll set
it up with Gnus and mail splitting from at
least the equivalent to gnu.emacs.help so
I don't do the "break thread" all the time.

Compared to Gmane (i.e. a Gmane that works),
mail splitting is an inferior method but
I suppose it is better than breaking the
threads for everyone else but me, as it still
works in gnu.emacs.help, as said.

Maybe we can solve it like this instead, all of
you guys come over to Usenet? :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573