Menu character size, menu face, menu font, menu text size

From: BobD
Subject: Menu character size, menu face, menu font, menu text size
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 09:21:47 -0700 (PDT)

Using Windows 7 Home Premium
Emacs 26.1

To set character size in text buffers, e.g. Unix, I set default-frame-alist.
But I haven't found how to set the size of menu characters.
I tried changing "Menu face" and "Button face" in "Customize Group: Basic
Faces", "Options menu/Customize emacs", with no effect.

Is there a variable I can set in elisp, or is there a Customizable variable I
can set?