Re: Exporting ODT to Org [was Re: General advice beyond Org]

From: edgar
Subject: Re: Exporting ODT to Org [was Re: General advice beyond Org]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 04:11:24 +0000

Message: 7
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 10:07:23 +0200
From: <tomas@tuxteam.de>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 07:34:23PM +0000, edgar@openmail.cc wrote:

[...]

Makes me feel lucky of being able to tie my laces! :D .

:-D

:P

Don't worry. Great humans are, from time to time reported to have
a hard time with that:

  "Though kind hearted, warm, and likeable Erdos was known for his
  lack of social graces [...] It is said Erdos had never tied his
  own shoelaces until age 14 nor buttered his own bread until he
  was 21 years old [...]"
  <https://www.geni.com/people/Paul-Erd%C5%91s/6000000000420793692>

With all due respect to Mr. Paul Erdős, sorry for my ignorance. I did not know that this existed. I appreciate the comment, tom.

Cheers
- -- t

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!