Re: xterm vs gnome-terminal and all-the-icons.el

From: joakim
Subject: Re: xterm vs gnome-terminal and all-the-icons.el
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 19:19:19 +0100

Life happened and stuff.

I'm going to test a number of things that came up in this thread, and
also during discussions with the xterm author, and the all-the-icons
guys. Then I will document my findings and communicate them here.

Basically I'm trying permutations of xterm, gnome-terminal, terminal
keyboard rebindings, mosh, fonts, etc.

/Joakim

--
Joakim Verona