RE: info-find-source

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: info-find-source
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 16:52:56 -0800 (PST)

> > > `M-n' (`clone-buffer') is your friend.
> > Wow, yet another gift from Info!  Thanks again!
>
> Cool!  That is also a new feature I did not know about either.  I can
> think of several cases where this is going to be very useful to me.
> Thank you for this very interesting hint!

Yes; it is very useful.  No, it is not a new feature.
It's been around at least since Emacs 22.

> > Sometimes when using Emacs I feel like a child in a
> > toy store.  With the parents' credit card. ;-P
>
> Well said!  Me too!  :-)

Me too.  And like everyone else, some things that are
new to me are not new to Emacs.

One moral here is that we have our habitual ways of
using Emacs but there are probably, for each of us,
other ways to use it that we could benefit from
learning.  And sometimes that new acquaintance is
just a doc perusal away.