Re: DWIM region (was: Re: count regexp hits)

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: DWIM region (was: Re: count regexp hits)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 23:14:12 +0000

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 6:05 PM Emanuel Berg <moasen@zoho.com> wrote:

> Sweet heaven! Advices make you crazy sooner
> rather than later... And especially for this
> simple task I dare not imagine how the rest of
> your system ever sticks together. But TEHO, of
> course...

Advices are especially useful for DRY use cases like this one.

I prefer setting a solution just once and reuse it rather than rewriting
whole functions.

Many years ago, I too was scared of advices, but not any more once I
started understanding them.. but as you said, TEHO.. I was just trying to
help.

--

Kaushal Modi