Re: How to disable ido and icomplete in some path/directory?

From: Shuguang Sun
Subject: Re: How to disable ido and icomplete in some path/directory?
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 14:44:55 +0800

Hi Stefen

It is not a bug. Emacs will "immediately" process my key, and start trying
to building the next list of completions.
However, the network is slow, thereby, the response of emacs is delayed. It
is why I want to disable IDO/icomplete in some directory.

You remind me. I try to enable ido and icomplet separately.
The icomplete-mode trigger my issue. It tries to buidling the list after
each key typing.
The ido-everywhere just takes some times for the first time under a
directory, and don't re-read the list after each typing.

Best Regards,
Shuguang